Cinnamon Banana Bread French Toast from Unconventional Kitchen
4 pieces of Whole grain bread
1 tsp of vanilla
1 ripe “ish” Banana
Cinnamon to taste
1. Blend the eggs, banana, and vanilla in the blender
2. Pour the egg mixture in a wide bowl.
3. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
4. Dip the bread in and give it a swirl, this gives it a fun cinnamon swirl look. Dip the other side. No need to add more cinnamon unless you love it, in that case go ahead. This is your french toast and no on is stopping you.
5. Drop on a hot griddle that has been greased with coconut oil or olive oil. Flip when toasty brown on one side and cook to perfection on the other side.
6. Top with honey, or maple syrup, afresh berries and of course bananas. Or just eat it plain.