Easy Cinnamon Roll Cookies
1 pouch sugar cookie mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon milk
1. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, softened butter, flour and egg until dough forms. On floured surface, roll dough to about 1/4-inch thickness. Brush with melted butter.
2. In small bowl, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over dough. Roll up dough jelly-roll fashion, starting at long side. Wrap roll in plastic wrap. Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
3. Heat oven to 375°F. Cut dough into 3/4-inch slices. On ungreased cookie sheet, place slices 2 inches apart.
4. Bake 11 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
5. In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cookies.
Recipe shared from: www.bettycrocker.com