2 large zucchini (about 6 inches long)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup Italian style bread crumbs
1. Cut off ends of zucchini. Cut each zucchini in half crosswise; cut each half into 8 (3-inch) spears. Place spears in colander over bowl; sprinkle with salt. Cover; let stand at room temperature 4 hours so zucchini spears can dry.
2. Once zucchini spears are dry, rinse spears and pat completely dry with paper towels; set aside.
3. Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper; spray paper with olive oil cooking spray. Place flour in shallow bowl. Beat eggs in another shallow bowl. Place bread crumbs in third shallow bowl.
4. Coat each zucchini spear with flour; dip into eggs and coat with bread crumbs. Place on cookie sheet.
5. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning spears over halfway through baking time, until golden brown. Serve warm.
Recipe shared from: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/zucchini-fries/6416104d-70f1-4d81-b546-bf57fadf1949#?st=6&term=zucchini fries&ps=9&pi=9