1/2 cup butter
2 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup whipping cream
1 bag (12 oz) white vanilla baking chips (2 cups)
1 cup dried cherries, chopped
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
2 tablespoons butter
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom and sides of 9-inch square pan with shortening and lightly flour, or spray with baking spray with flour.
2. In 2-quart saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter and the unsweetened chocolate over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes. Stir in eggs, brown sugar, flour and vanilla until smooth. Spread evenly in pan.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling rack about 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, heat whipping cream and white baking chips just to boiling over medium heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in cherries. Spread filling over brownies. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until set.
5. In small microwavable bowl, place chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons butter. Microwave uncovered on High 30 seconds; stir. Microwave 15 seconds longer; stir until melted and smooth. Spread glaze evenly over filling. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. For brownies, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows. Cover and refrigerate any remaining brownies.
Recipe shared from: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/triple-layered-brownies/4cf2b081-cfee-4d8c-adc9-80d428c1b261