Sticky Ginger Garlic Chicken Wings
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup rice vinegar
2 tablespoons grated gingerroot
1 tablespoon Sriracha hot chili sauce, or 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 teaspoon soy sauce
3 tablespoons red pepper sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
5 lb chicken wing drummettes
1 cup all-purpose flour
1. In 1-quart saucepan, combine all glaze ingredients; bring to a simmer, stirring frequently over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
2. In 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag mix pepper sauce, oil, salt, pepper and chicken. Seal bag; shake to coat. Add flour, seal bag and shake until chicken is coated with flour.
3. Heat oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with heavy-duty foil; spray with cooking spray.
4. Place chicken on cookie sheets. Bake uncovered 30 minutes, turn chicken over and rotate pans. Bake 20 to 30 minutes longer or until golden brown and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest piece are cut.
5. In large bowl, toss chicken with glaze.
Recipe shared from: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/sticky-ginger-garlic-chicken-wings/3f374fb3-0bd2-4406-a4ea-7d90cd62db3f?sc=Asian%20Appetizer%20Recipes&term=Asian%20Appetizer%20&itemId=51f075b3-493a-411e-9e56-a46f4ff55d71