Decadent Cherry Mousse Brownies
1 box Betty Crocker® fudge brownie mix
Water, vegetable oil and eggs as called for on brownie mix box
3oz. white baking chocolate
1/3 cup whipping cream
1 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting (from 16 oz container)
1/4 cup chopped well drained maraschino cherries
1 to 2 drops red food color
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1oz. white baking chocolate
1/4 teaspoon vegetable oil
1. Heat oven to 350°F (or 325°F for dark or non stick pan). Grease or spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake brownies as directed on box using water, oil and eggs. Spread into pan. Bake for 24 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely.
2. In medium microwaveable bowl, microwave 3 oz. white baking chocolate and 1/3 cup whipping cream uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring once, until chocolate is melted. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
3. Stir frosting and maraschino cherries into chocolate mixture until well blended. Spread evenly over cooled brownies.
4. In small microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and butter uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring once until smooth. Carefully spread over mousse. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
5. In small microwaveable bowl, microwave 1 oz. white baking chocolate and oil uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring once, until smooth. Drizzle chocolate over brownies. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
Recipe shared from: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/decadent-cherry-mousse-brownies/2d1baf8c-c7bc-4cc8-a672-56defeab90a2