BBQ Beef with Creamy Slaw on Cheese-Garlic Biscuits
1 boneless beef rump roast (4 lb)
2 cups barbecue sauce
1 bottle (12 oz) dark beer
1 container (6 oz) Greek fat free plain yogurt
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 cups thinly sliced cabbage
2 tablespoons chopped green onions (2 medium)
2 pouches (7.75 oz each) Bisquick® Complete cheese-garlic biscuits
1. Spray 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place beef into slow cooker. In small bowl, mix barbecue sauce and beer; pour over beef. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until beef is tender.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix yogurt, mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and salt until smooth. Stir in cabbage and green onions. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. About 30 minutes before serving, remove beef from slow cooker; place on cutting board. Shred beef with 2 forks; return to slow cooker to keep warm.
4. Heat oven to 450°F. Make and bake biscuits as directed on pouches, making 8 biscuits per package.
5. To serve, split biscuits in half. Spoon about 1/2 cup beef mixture over each biscuit; top with about 3 tablespoons coleslaw.
Recipe shared from: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/bbq-beef-with-creamy-slaw-on-cheese-garlic-biscuits/8d37c9fc-27a1-422b-8767-afb5e7bee5c9?sc=Beer-Spiked%20Food&term=&itemId=f0ee6695-69f0-45e8-b82b-efddc04c1071