Pan-Fried Ravioli in Vodka Sauce
- 1bag (25 oz) frozen beef-filled ravioli
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 plum (Roma) tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1 jar (25 to 26 oz) vodka pasta sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan or Asiago cheese (3 oz)
1. In 6-quart Dutch oven, heat 4 quarts water to boiling. Add ravioli. Cook 3 minutes; drain.
2. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil and half of the butter over medium heat. Add half of the drained ravioli. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring once or twice, until golden brown. Remove to large serving platter; cover to keep warm. Repeat with 1 tablespoon oil, the remaining butter and ravioli. Remove to platter.
3. To same skillet, add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and the garlic. Cook over medium heat 30 to 60 seconds, stirring occasionally, until garlic is tender. Stir in tomatoes. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until hot. Stir in pasta sauce. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once, until thoroughly heated.
4. Pour sauce over ravioli. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Recipe shared from: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/pan-fried-ravioli-in-vodka-sauce/b4a5f898-350c-4695-85db-9495e91912b0