Delicious Low Fat Oven-Fried Scallops
- 1 lb fresh large or colossal sized scallops
- 6 tablespoons fat free egg substitute
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1Rinse the scallops & pat dry.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Place the egg substitute in a shallow dish.
- 4Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish.
- 5Dip scallops in the egg substitute and then roll them in the bread crumbs.
- 6Coat a 9 x 13 inch pan with the olive oil cooking spray and arrange the scallops in a single layer in the pan.
- 7Spray the tops lightly with the spray.
- 8Bake at 500 degrees F for about 8-10 minutes or until the scallops turn opaque and nicely browned.
- 9Remove pan from oven and sprinkle with parsley.
- 10Squeeze the lemon over the scallops and serve.
Shared from- http://www.food.com/recipe/low-fat-oven-fried-scallops-31662#ixzz1jp3Zrcct