Crab Salad with Mango Baked Wontons
FOR THE WONTON CUPS
- Cooking spray
- 18 wonton wrappers, thawed if frozen
- 2 tsp canola oil
- kosher salt or sea salt
- 2 TBLS fresh lime juice
- 2 TBLS olive oil
- 1 tsp grated lime zest
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 lb lump crabmeat
- 1 rib celery, finely diced
- 1/4 cup light mayonaise*
- 1/2 cup peeled and finely diced ripe mango
- 1/4 cup finely sliced scallions (white & green parts)
- 2 TBLS chopped fresh cilantro
- chopped parsley for garnish
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 2 mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
MAKE THE WONTON CUPS
Brush both sides of the wonton wrappers with canola oil and place each wrapper into a section of a mini muffin tin. Gently press each wrapper into the tin and form it into a cup shape. Sprinkle with salt.
In a small bowl, whisk the lime juice and zest, salt, and red pepper. Add the olive oil and whisk until combined.
In a medium bowl, gently toss the crabmeat, celery, mango, scallions, and cilantro, trying not to break up the crab too much. Add the dressing and gently toss to combine.
*recipe has been modified from original version.